Get ready to purify and cleanse your body. It’s very important to drink every day at least 2 liters of water to stay hydrated. This is good for the body, but also for your skin. Water improves glowing, elasticity to the skin, maintaining hydration, and slows skin aging. Now you know that water is good, but sometimes it’s also fun to have some taste. That’s why I added red fruit , because fruit is also good for the skin and body, and when you mix these two together you make detox water. Detox means purify and cleanse the body, so as you know water help hydrate the skin, but when you added fruits or vegetables, you get a vitamin drink that cleanses the body. I chose to make a detox water with red fruits, because I love red fruits, but there are a lot of mixes that you can make.
Healthy fruits and its benefits
Strawberries : Rich in antioxidants , vitamin C and are very low in calories.
Lemons : Rich in vitamin C, also very well known as a medicinal plant . They help you fight, tonsillitis, flu, headaches, colds, etc. Lemon also improves your digestion.
Oranges. Rich in fiber, vitamins , minerals and composed of antioxidants. This also improves your immune system to fight against external aggressions.
Mint. This is a very powerful antioxidant and that tastes good.
How to prepare detox water
All you need is water , fruit or vegetable or both, a jar with a lid or gourd and straw.
1. Put water into a jar
2. Wash your fruits and vegetables and cut them into pieces.
3. Place the fruit in your water jar and close the lid.
4. After 30 minutes, the water begins to take the taste of fruits, to be effective, let infuse for a full night in the fridge, if you want it more fresh.
5. Use a straw to drink your detox water. That’s easier to drink.
6. Feel free to eat the fruits or vegetables of your detox water.
Strawberry, lemon, mint
Lemon, cucumber, mint
Lemon, cucumber, mint, ginger
Raspberry, strawberry, blueberry , basil or mint
Grapefruit, lemon , orange